1. Cryptocurrency deposits are usually very fast. It should be remembered, however, that transferring funds from another exchange - not from the wallet - may take longer. The blockchain system requires confirmation, and depending on the currency, it may take from 30 minutes to 1 hour (in the case of heavy traffic up to 6 hours). This time is needed to confirm and pay the deposit.
2. FIAT deposits depend on banks, usually they last from 6h to 48h on business days.
3. Deposits through payment processors (virtual platforms, called wallets) are very fast, but also the most expensive to use.
4. Sending cryptocurrencies with CoinCasso is instant for verified users and may from time to time be temporarily suspended for random checking of security. If necessary, we can also switch this service to manual mode.
- BTC - Standard withdrawal in 24h with a fee of 0.0001 BTC, Fast withdrawal in 30 minutes with a fee of 0.001 BTC
- ETH - Standard withdrawal in 24h with 0.002ETH fee, Fast withdrawal in 30 seconds with 0.02ETH fee
- USDT - Standard withdrawal in 24h with 1USDT fee, Fast withdrawal in 30 seconds with 10USDT fee.