How long it takes deposit or withdrawal ?
1. Cryptocurrency deposits are usually very fast. It should be remembered, however, that transferring funds from another exchange - not from the wallet - may take longer. The blockchain system requires confirmation, and depending on the currency, it may take from 30 minutes to 1 hour (in the case of heavy traffic up to 6 hours). This time is needed to confirm and pay the deposit.
2. FIAT deposits by bank transfer depend on banks, usually they take from 3-5 business days.
FIAT deposits with credit/debit card are available after transaction check (5-20m). Some transactions can be verified up to several business days.
3. Deposits through payment processors (virtual platforms, called wallets) are very fast, but also the most expensive to use.
4. Sending cryptocurrencies from CoinCasso is instant and from time to time the withdrawals maybe temporarily suspended for random checking of security. If necessary, we can also switch this service to manual mode.
5. Withdrawals in the FIAT system depend on banks, usually they take 3-5 business days. You must have a verified bank account to withdraw fiat currencies
We always try to make this service as fast and secure as possible.
Modified on: Wed, 21 Jul, 2021 at 3:19 PM
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Have more questions? Contact us